If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us at email@example.com.
Collection and Use of Information
We collect certain information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect contact information such as your name and email address.
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system, as well as the other information listed in the “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” section below.
We use the information we collect from you to:
- To communicate with you about our services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- For marketing and promotional purposes: for example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, offers, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
- Monitor and analyze activity on our Web Properties.
- Investigate and respond to illegal activities or fraudulent transactions and/or fraudulent usage of our Web Properties.
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Web Properties who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Web Properties, but some features may not function.
Choices Regarding Promotional Emails
We may send periodic promotional emails and newsletters to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email.
When we collect information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us.
Copyright © Alpha MOS 2020